This website and our online uses or services are not directed to minors under the age of 13. You should not use our website or our online services if you are under the age 13.
This policy may change from time to time with or without informing you. Your continued use of this website or online services after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check our policy periodically for updates.
Information that we collect from you and how we use it:
Visitors may choose to interact with our Online Services in ways that require the collection of personally identifying information. The amount and type of information that we gather depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we collect information that you provide when you:
- Registering for an account on our website.
- Communicate with us, such as to provide feedback, request support, or to ask for additional queries.
- You comment on our blog Post.
- You subscribe to our Newsletter or Updates.
Through these interactions we may collect or receive your name, address and contact information like email address, phone or mobile number, company name, designation etc.
We will not share your personal information with any third parties without your consent. All your information is high protected by us.
Automatically collected information:
Like other website operators, we collect information of the sort that web browsers(cookies) and server details may available, such as your IP address, your browser type, information regarding your internet service provider or the type of device you used to access our website, language preference, pages visited, location and the date and time of each page request. And if you navigated from or navigate to other websites from online services, we may collect the address of those websites.
How We Use Your Information:
- To provide you with information, products or online services that you request from us.
- To provide you with notices about your subscriptions to our services.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contacts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We never explore or sell your personal information or provide it to others for marketing purposes.
Disclosure of your Information:
We will not voluntarily share your name and email provided via the website to any third party. We may collect and disclose anonymous and aggregated information about our users and subscribers, and other information that does not identify any individual, to improve our services and for other Commercial purposes.
How to Contact Us:
The following terms & conditions govern all use of http://www.fudoweb.com website and all the content, services and products available at or through the website.
Please read this agreement carefully before accessing or using the website. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions, then you may not access the website or use any services.
Responsibility of contributor:
- If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content.
- The downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party.
- You have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms.
- The Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content.
- The Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing).
- Your Content is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods.
- And every content posted by the user will himself / herself is responsible for that content copy rights, image copy rights, links etc.
- Regarding corrections, suggestions and complaints We welcome comments and suggestions, as well as complaints about errors, on the Website that warrant correction. Comments and suggestions, as well as complaints about errors, can be submitted through this form. You can contact us through email at email@example.com.
- Once the content is posted by user in the website will not be removed or changed or modified.
- The payments what you have made here for the service will not be refunded, so before paying check everything which it has been posted or advertised.
Our website promotes some affiliate products or some other advertising like click bank, google ad-sense, eBay, Flipkart etc. On our platform we will not ask for any information like credit card or debit card or any other for those products.
If who are not following above all terms and conditions and privacy policies then their account will be banned or removed.
The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at anytime and without notice.